"A mind lively and at ease" is a blog by a first-generation Russian-Ukrainian immigrant Maria K. (Maria Igorevna Kuroshchepova). An engineer by education, an analyst by trade, as well as a writer, photographer, artist and amateur model, Maria brings her talent for weaving an engaging narrative to stories of life, fashion and style advice, book and movie reviews, and common-sense and to-the-point essays on politics and economy.
This is a rather marvelous combination for summer parties - flavorful and bubbly.
In a large pitcher combine:
- 2 cups of red or white wine (or 1 cup of each)
- 2 cups of cranberry, pomegranate, or black currant juice
- 1 can of Canada Dry green tea ginger ale
- 1 single-serve bottle of club soda
- If you have any fresh or frozen fruit, like strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries, add a cup of those as well.
- Stir carefully, chill and serve.